Navbar

aboutwhy redux?generation oneg2-beast erarid-moviesclassics-animatedafajapanese

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

When Continents Collide!

I picked up this neat little item from an online auction recently for a measly $3 and it is sealed! I find quirky things like this to be pretty interesting. I also find sealed samples to be just as desirable as sealed Transformers! (Okay maybe not as desirable, but pretty close). I'm going to keep it sealed, I may even try to encase it in something to protect it because I guarantee there aren't many of these left out there. There is no need to open it anyway since I no longer own a tape player and I can read the entire story here.


Does anyone remember these?!?!


I never had this particular story as a kid, but I had a few others from the series so little things like this take me back. That is what it is all about.

No comments:

Post a Comment