Navbar

aboutwhy redux?generation oneg2-beast erarid-moviesclassics-animatedafajapanese

Monday, March 14, 2011

Mail Call: March 8th, 2011

I would have posted this earlier, but I have been out of town for the entire past week on family business. All my other posts during that time were pre-scheduled. Anyway, just a quick update on some more paperwork stuff I happened to acquire from a the same auction from which I got the book with tape. Hopefully I'll be able to get back to regular posting this week.

Guzzle Tech Spec
Scourge Tech Spec
Rad Tech Spec
Rescue Patrol Tech Spec
Air Patrol Tech Spec
Skyfall Tech Spec
Seaspray Cardback
Chase Cardback
Freeway Cardback
Groove Cardback
Blades Cardback
First Aid Cardback
Streetwise Cardback
Dead End Cardback
Breakdown Cardback
Blot Cardback




Honestly these cardbacks aren't in the greatest condition. They are worn and flimsy, you can tell they haven't been cared for very well. But no big deal, I got them all in a lot and tech specs and instructions are much more important to me right now. I only pick up cardbacks when I can get them for a good deal.

No comments:

Post a Comment