Navbar

aboutwhy redux?generation oneg2-beast erarid-moviesclassics-animatedafajapanese

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

The White Lione!

Third of the four white Headmaster Warriors I recently obtained is Lione, the lion. I really wish they had completed all the designs originally scheduled for these Headmaster Warriors as the animal ones are really the neatest. Of course we got the Headrobots Cobra just recently, hopefully we'll get some more eventually.




And the inevitable KO comparison:

KO on the left, original on the right



And White Lione with his color counterpart:




Who is the final figure I obtained? The suspense is killing me!

4 comments:

  1. Wow, these are incredible! Must have taken quite a while to track down.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah if you mean 'ever since I started collecting Japanese exclusives' it has been a while, lol. Seriously I've only ever seen two of these guys for sale before and they were both extremely expensive, this just happened to be a really good deal.

      Delete
  2. Man, I hate you. Now you're tempting me to track these down. Hahaha...
    A very many congrats dude! Can't wait to see the final one. If it's Shuffler, I'm going get a heart attack, fall off my chair and die...

    ReplyDelete