Navbar

aboutwhy redux?generation oneg2-beast erarid-moviesclassics-animatedafajapanese

Saturday, February 11, 2012

Wait, what? There's another one?

So I had to build up the suspense somehow. Amazingly I actually ended up getting four of the six white headmaster heads in what I will now call the chance of a lifetime. However they are each so glorious (as Lugnut would say) that I thought they each deserved their own post. Today Trizer gets his spotlight.




This is just another beautiful figure and again, when you stand it up to the KO, there really is no comparison.

KO on the left, original on the right


There isn't much I can say that I didn't already talk about with Rodney, so again I'll just let the pictures speak for themselves.

Trizer with his color counterpart


Two down, two to go. Who is up next?

2 comments:

  1. Nice! You sure get the best deals sometimes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! It is really just luck of the draw, trust me there are plenty of things I still miss out on!

    ReplyDelete