Navbar

aboutwhy redux?generation oneg2-beast erarid-moviesclassics-animatedafajapanese

Monday, May 9, 2011

Mail Call: Monday, May 9th, 2011 (and collection update!)

The river has become a trickle; finding these later year tech specs and instructions is becoming harder and harder. So just a few items today.

Beast Wars Inferno Box (for tech spec)
Bomb Burst Instructions
Banzai-Tron Tech Specs


In other news my collection pictures are almost complete. I am about halfway though the 2002 to present day section and should be done with them soon. I am very much looking forward to having a complete photographic record of everything I own. Once the individual pictures are complete I will start showcasing room pictures.

3 comments:

  1. If anything else the photos could come in handy if you want to insure your collection!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is there an album somewhere on the internet that we can take a gander at?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nothing other than what I have in my '84 to '95 collection pics, but you've given me a good idea. Hopefully after the collection pictures are done I'll start the album.

    ReplyDelete