Navbar

aboutwhy redux?generation oneg2-beast erarid-moviesclassics-animatedafajapanese

Monday, April 11, 2011

Mail Call: April 11th, 2011

Got some more items in the mail the other day, since my quest of G1 tech specs has dried up considerably I started going after some of the Beast Wars tech specs. Unfortunately these were all I could find online, most of the others I need are no easier to find than the G1 specs.
I was also fortunate enough to find someone with an extra Wreck-Gar, so now I can finally do this:
 I am in the process of photographing my entire collection for this blog so keep an eye out in the pages section. I haven't figured out the layout or organization yet, but don't worry there will be lots of high res pictures of almost everything I have.

No comments:

Post a Comment