Navbar

aboutwhy redux?generation oneg2-beast erarid-moviesclassics-animatedafajapanese

Tuesday, August 2, 2016

One Year Later...

So despite the fact I have "officially" ended my Transformer blogging days, it doesn't mean my collection doesn't still continue to grow and evolve. I suppose my ultimate goal is to have my very last post reflect a completely finished collection room, and when I say finished I mean all the G1 figures and boxes complete and displayed, and all ID tags in place. Things like Masterpiece won't be done for a while so that section will always continue to grow.



So with that in mind it has been nearly a year since my last post and I decided an update was in order. Especially since I finished all the cabinets. Each cabinet is done now, with glass doors, lights, and glass shelves. As hard as it is for me to believe, my vision has come true.

So without further ado: The Pictures!





Japanese Figure Display, now complete with my last G1 Japanese purchase: Artfire



The Detolf "Cube"


Complete Decoy Collection






Still a little empty, 1989 boxes/cards are very difficult to come by


Beast Wars keeps watch over Terrorcons and Technobots

I can't reiterate how happy I am with how everything turned out. And not wasting space on Micromasters or Action Masters has proved to be a wise decision. Not much remains for this room, I'm missing less than ten boxes and only a handful of cardbacks, and the rest of the loose figures will come after that without much problem. Right now I'm just enjoying the journey and taking my time with everything, relishing each piece as it comes in and fills a hole. Thank you again to everyone who has followed and encouraged me on this journey. I know without a doubt this never would have happened without the support of the Transformers community at large so once again I thank you from the bottom of my heart.

-Arkvander

See Also:

A Curator's Dream: Realized (and Thanks for all the Fish)

5 comments: