Navbar

aboutwhy redux?generation oneg2-beast erarid-moviesclassics-animatedafajapanese

Monday, June 6, 2011

Botcon 2011 was a blast!!!

Wow, I forgot how much fun a Botcon could be, I haven't had the pleasure since 2007. I think what surprised me the most was the Hall of Fame event, from which I wasn't expecting very much. But they did a great job and I really enjoyed myself. I also became a full-on Transformers: Prime supporter over the weekend. The show has been slowly growing on me, but hearing from both the cast and the creative team behind the work has given me a new respect for the show and I will be an avid supporter from now on. It also didn't hurt that we got to see an episode prior to airing which was probably the best episode of the series thus far. I love character driven stories and TF: Prime does not disappoint.

So over the next few days I'll be uploading more videos and pictures of my experiences at the 'con. Until then, enjoy this picture of my final haul from the weekend:


Oh yeah, look at all that paperwork!!!!

4 comments:

  1. I echo Botch's sentiments! Awesome haul there, dude!! Galaxy Shuttle is my next slice of Vintage pie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dude, you didn't tell me you got a G1 Galaxy Shuttle! I also see you broke down and bought a few DOTM toys. I already have those and you should be happy w/ your purchases.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I felt the GS was a great deal that I couldn't pass up not to mention that it was the only one I saw at the show. As for the DOTM figs I purchased those on a quick run to K-Mart after the show when I was still high on buying transformers. But I include them anyway.

    ReplyDelete